The position included the overall responsibility for the IT Department and executive leadership in a mult-state specialty retailer.
- Partnered with the COO in the development of corporate selling procedures and policies including distribution, purchasing, commission structures, retail store model, and business plans
- Designed and implemented IT infrastructure and architecture
- Partnered with the CFO for the implementation of ERP, EDI and Retail Management Systems
- Partnered with the COO for the implementation of Point of Sale Systems
- Partnered with VP of Distribution for the implementation of radio frequency scanning equipment for warehousing and distribution supporting shipment, carton and item level receiving, distribution, and price labeling
- Implemented data warehouse and reporting systems
- Partnered with the VP of Marketing and created B2C internet site for selling in store merchandise
- Created and managed a cross functional team consisting of analysts, architects, developers, technical support, production support, data processing and the EDI department
Chernin's Shoes, Inc.
October 1987 – July 1998
Vice President of IS