LINC Capital, Inc.
Vice President of IT
July 1998-June 2000
The position included the overall responsibility for the IT Department and executive leadership in a national commercial asset based financing company.
- • Designed and implemented an IT turnaround strategy
- • Centralized IT and business processes from subsidiaries
- • Developed corporate procedures and policies including selling, credit approval, invoicing and accounts receivable
- • Implemented B2B e-commerce site for processing business and medical equipment leases
- • Designed, developed and implemented business to business e-commerce to support credit applications, document production, business credit determination, UCC filing, tax determination and reporting using a COGNOS data warehouse
- • Implemented Lease Accounting Systems
- • Created and managed an IT organization consisting of systems analysts, architects, developers, technical support, production support, DBAs, and QA